People Being People

When people are being people, you just have to comment. In the first post you will see people using their camera phones to take photos of a car accident. When people are people...you just gotta laugh...otherwise you just might go on a killing rampage.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Monday, September 05, 2005

Fry's Electronic Store Renton, WA

I went to Fry's last Saturday. As I was leaving, all these people were staring at this group of cars right outside. I continued out to my car when I realized why these people were staring. Somehow someone made their car go up the curb, up a tree, over a Jeep Wrangler, and land on the next car. And still managed to hit a third car. Lots of pictures in public on Flickr under Pocketdoom. I will try to post some here if I figure out how to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home